If you are a small business owner or are planning on starting a small business, you may
be eligible for a Small Business Loan from North Side Credit Union. The Small Business
Loan can help you start or grow your business. You can borrow up to $35,000 ($15,000
for a start-up) and the rates are prime + 2% and for a maximum 5 year term. You must
be located in Chicago and be at least 18 years old.
Loans between $5,000 and $35,000, depending on length of time in
Up to 5 years at prime + 2%
- Application fee: $25
- Other fees: collateral filing and processing fees, up to $300
- Credit Union member
- No bankruptcy in last 3 years
- 18 years of age or older
- 50% collateral coverage minimum
- Can be used for establishment of a new business; expansion of
existing business; job creation and/ or retention; purchase of
equipment/machinery/supplies or inventory.
How to apply:
- Complete loan application (this may be downloaded, picked up in our office, mailed or faxed to you).
- Please send back via mail, e-mail, fax or in person
- We will go through pre-approval, interview, approval, loan closing/disbursement. Process will take up to 20 business days after completed application is turned in.
- We will call to set up appointment if you pre-qualify
Please read FAQ or contact Tom Laures at 773-769-5800 x225 or email email@example.com for more information.